Model-based design of a Multi-Axle Harvesting Machine
- Develop a PLC-based control system for a four-axle, 100-ton capacity harvesting machine.
- Use Model-Based Design to develop controller and plant models.
- Verify designs with MIL and HIL simulations.
- Generate Structured Text for PLC deployment.
- Develop HMI
- 90% of design verified before hardware was available.
- Development schedule shortened by months.
- New features implemented within days.
Read the full Mathworks user story: Vintecc Develops PLC System for Multi-Axle Harvesting Machine Using Model-Based Design
Learn from our webinar: Model-Based Design for Machine Builders with Simulink